A healthy lifestyle is becoming more popular. Men and women give up bad habits, switch to proper nutrition and change their daily schedule. Agree, it is much more pleasant to be in a circle of fit and energetic people than in a society of tired and exhausted. Sport is an essential element of a healthy life.
Many people prefer workouts at home, while others like to visit fitness centers. For those who belong to the second category, we offer an excellent set of exercises in the gym. We will tell you how to properly train using equipment, and what are the benefits of the programs.
The benefits of training in the gym
Strength training, cardio exercises at home are good only in certain cases. There are some nuances, especially the conduct of classes, which can negatively affect the result. It is best to choose a gym. Training in club conditions has many advantages:
- Sports centers have a special atmosphere. It is much easier and faster to tune in to the desired wave and completely immerse yourself in the process of self-improvement. There are always a lot of things to do at home, different thoughts come into my head that prevent me from concentrating.
- In the gym you can always watch the work of experienced professionals and learn something new for yourself.
- If you encounter any difficulties, you can seek help from trainers. They will tell you how to perform this or that exercise for weight loss, explain incomprehensible moments.
- Gyms are equipped with professional equipment. There is everything necessary for fruitful and effective training: free weights, equipment for cardio, balls, hoops, jump ropes, expanders, etc. This provides not only a good result, but also a high speed of obtaining it. At home with a minimal set of sports equipment, progress is slowing.
- By registering in the hall, you can buy a subscription with the services of a personal trainer. Thus, it will be much easier for beginners to start practicing. Serious errors can be avoided.
Rules for training in the gym
Perform weight loss exercises correctly:
- You should come to the gym with a ready-made program. If you have experience, you can compose it yourself. Beginners will need the help of trainers. Before the main work, they conduct several orientation classes. During them, determine the initial level of preparation and select the optimal load format.
- At the initial stage of training in the gym, attention should be paid to the base. First, master the simple elements. And only then we move on to complex exercises with sports equipment.
- Any training begins with a warm-up. This can be articular gymnastics or lung cardio. Preparation for the main program lasts at least 15 minutes. During warm-up, the muscles warm up, which helps to avoid injuries when doing exercises.
- Gradual increase in volume and intensity of physical activity. Periodic updating of the training program, the inclusion of new, complicated elements allows you to constantly keep the body in good shape. The composition of the complex should be changed approximately every two or three months.
- After the workout, be sure to do some stretching exercises. They help muscles recover faster and relieve joint pain.
- The frequency of training. For quick progress, we visit the hall 3-4 times a week.
- We comply with the drinking regime. We take a bottle of clean water with us to the gym. We drink in between exercises. Girls and men on average need to drink 2 liters of fluid.
Effective weight loss exercises in the gym
The program for weight loss should include a variety of exercises. The more elements, the more efficiently muscles are worked out. There are various complexes, performed both with the use of sports equipment, and without it. The maximum number of repetitions in one approach is from 20 to 30 times.
We offer several effective exercises that must be in your training system.
One of the main basic exercises for working out the back, shoulders, hips, buttocks. Difficult to implement, but giving excellent results. The technique is simple:
- Put the bar in front of you. We stand straight, we spread our legs shoulder-width apart, slightly pull the socks to the sides.
- We bend down, grabbing the bar with a wide grip. The back should be perfectly straight. For this, the legs are slightly bent at the knee joint. When tilting the ass, we slightly take it back.
- Raise the bar from the floor, and fully straighten.
- Having straightened up, we look forward. We pause for a few seconds, then lower the inventory down.
- Repeat the required number of times.
Note. It is very important to follow the deadlift technique. If you do the exercises incorrectly, you can damage your back. And this is fraught with serious health consequences.
Another exercise from the base. During execution, the forearms and shoulders are involved. First, take a small weight. Gradually increase the load. It is advisable to have a trainer nearby for safety net. How is it done:
- We lay down on a horizontal bench, on his back. Hands grab the bar. Between the hands should be approximately 50-60 centimeters.
Note. We make sure that the bar “presses” exclusively in the palm of your hand.
- Blades bring together. This is done very simply – imagine that you need to squeeze a small object between them.
- We press our backs to the bench, and remove the inventory from the rack.
- Starting position: arms with the bar fully extended.
- We strain the press, slightly bend the back in the lumbar region. The chest is slightly protruded. We try not to bend too much.
- Slowly lower and raise the bar without touching her chest.
- Repeat the required number of times.
A popular exercise is great for training in the gym. Involves shoulders, triceps, biceps. For beginners, at first it is difficult to carry it out. But over time, the muscles get used to absorb the element. The technique is simple:
- In horizontal position we rest against socks and palms (completely) on the floor. The body should form a straight line. Hands in the initial position are straightened.
- We begin to push up. Take a deep breath. We lower ourselves, bending our arms at the elbow joint, until we lightly touch the surface of the chest.
- On exhalation, it returns to its original position.
Regularly performing pull-ups, in a month you can become the owner of a beautiful, magnificent chest.
Twisting on the bench
To work out the press is one of the best exercises. At home, it will not work effectively, and all the conditions are created in the gyms. We twist as follows:
- We lay down on an inclined bench. The legs are bent at the knee joint. Feet rest on a special roller. Press the loin tightly to the surface of the simulator. We fasten our hands in a “lock” behind our heads or we cross them on our chests. Elbows must be bred.
- On exhalation, raise the upper body, bringing it closer to the knees. If possible, touch their breasts. In this position, we delay for a couple of seconds.
- On inspiration, slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat twisting the required number of times.
We try to do the exercise with a large amplitude. In this case, the blades should not touch the bench – the performance will be higher.
There are different performance techniques. The most effective option is to move forward. Doing the most deep squats, you quickly pump legs. Lunges with dumbbells are performed as follows:
- We take weights in hands. It is important to use only comfortable weights. Overloads will not give the desired result, but will lead to injuries.
- Right foot step forward. As a result, the thigh should be in parallel with the floor, and the knee should not go beyond the sock.
- The second leg remains in place, bent at a right angle. The knee does not touch the floor surface.
- We make a light push with a stepped foot, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise, but on the other leg.
When you need to work out the hips, lower back, buttocks, quadriceps, it is better not to find squats. Girls – beginners should take small weights – a bar with a bar is suitable. Guys can use pancakes of 5 kilograms. Performed as follows:
- Become straight. We put our feet shoulder width apart.
- We take a direct closed grip on the neck. We place our hands shoulder width apart. Thus, the shoulder blades will be constantly reduced. We step under the inventory, put it on our shoulders, removing it from the rack. Keep your back straight all the time.
- We move to the side, fixed in a vertical position.
- Doing a squat. Depth, range of motion, degree of turn of the legs depend on the objectives of the exercise. The main condition is always watching your back. Otherwise, there is a high risk of injury.
Training in the gym is a great opportunity to quickly and irrevocably lose weight. To make the effect more tangible, be sure to adjust your diet. It will be useful to take vitamin complexes and supplements.
On our site you will find a lot of interesting diets, recipes for low-calorie dishes. There is also a whole section for vegans and vegetarians.
A healthy lifestyle is not at all difficult. Start improving with us. Tomorrow you will feel much better.