To get rid of extra pounds, many ladies do not find anything else to sharply limit themselves to food or just go on a rigid diet. But such an approach to solving the problem almost always leads to negative consequences. As a result, the weight not only does not go away, but also becomes even greater, as the body begins to accumulate fats even more under stress.
A balanced diet for weight loss is the most sparing, yet effective way to get rid of hated kilograms. Following this diet, the body receives all the necessary nutrients and minerals, while significantly reducing the amount of consumed fats and light carbohydrates, which ensures quick normalization of the body without constant hunger and eternal stress.
Principles of a balanced diet
It is difficult to name PP with a completely balanced diet composition. This is a real way of life. The main thing is to start competently, so that then all the principles and rules of the system firmly enter everyday everyday life. The main points to be followed must be:
- Calorie Counting. If you clearly set a goal to lose weight, then you should limit the amount of calories consumed per day. Composing a daily diet, a menu for a day , a week , be sure to calculate calories. For those who are simply losing weight at home, it should not exceed 1200 kcal. Athletes can “eat up” at 1500 kcal.
- Compliance with the drinking regime. You must drink at least two liters of water per day. You need to start in the morning. A small glass of liquid immediately after waking up is very important for the normal functioning of the body in the following hours.
- We exclude sugar from the diet. If the dish involves sweetening, then we use sweeteners. We replace sweets and other sweets with healthy, but no less tasty dried fruits. They contain many vitamins, trace elements, dietary fiber, which help the intestines “unload”.
- Reduce the number of yolks. They contain huge amounts of bad cholesterol and are high in calories. When boiling eggs for a dish, use all the proteins, and reduce the number of yolks (if possible).
- We select useful methods for processing products. We refuse to fry. We prefer cooking, steaming or baking.
- No nightly snacks or meals right before bedtime. The last meal 3-4 hours before going to bed.
What components should the diet contain?
When compiling a menu of proper nutrition for every day, it is important to make sure that the following substances are contained in the required amount in the composition:
- Protein. Among all products containing this valuable component, we give preference to white fish, seafood, low-fat meats, dairy and dairy products, and egg white. At least 40 grams of protein should be consumed per day.
- “Long” carbohydrates. The daily norm is 50-120 grams. Useful carbohydrate products, which must be in the diet, include hard pasta, all kinds of cereals, whole grain bread, potatoes.
- Cellulose. The most important component of the diet, which, most often, is forgotten by everyone. In excess, it is found in carrots, celery, green onions, bell peppers, cabbage, cucumbers. 100 to 150 grams should be consumed per day.
Need to lose extra pounds? Have you switched to a proper, balanced diet? Follow the advice of experienced nutritionists to help make the weight loss process much more comfortable and enjoyable:
- If you want something harmful, eat it. If you have a great desire to eat tasty, but harmful, you should not deny yourself this. So that as a result, calories do not go into the fat layer, arrange yourself a pleasant snack in the morning. Such exemptions are permitted only occasionally.
- We switched to PP – follow its principles constantly. Only in this way can good results be achieved. Every day by the rules. Then it will become a habit and will not cause difficulties.
- Combine a balanced diet with physical activity. The best effect can be achieved not only with a competent daily diet, but also with regular exercise.
- Set yourself up psychologically. Convince yourself that the body suffers very much from excess body fat, various unpleasant diseases arise, and PP is your salvation and a panacea for many ailments.
- When shopping, read the labels carefully. Pay attention to the KBLU, the composition of the products. The presence of preservatives, all kinds of food additives only complicates the process of losing weight.
- Get rid of harmful products. There should be no “irritants” in the form of chips, cookies, rolls and bread.
- Monitor your weight. Constantly weigh yourself, record the results to track the dynamics.
Balanced menu for the week
An approximate weekly menu will be different for each category of persons. Be sure to take into account the characteristics of the body, the required number of kilograms, possible restrictions and other points. We offer several options for daily diets that will help in creating an individual menu.
- Breakfast – cottage cheese 0% fat, carrot salad and a cup of coffee or green tea.
- Lunch – favorite fruit or berries.
- Lunch – vegetable soup, lean meat, stew with a vegetable side dish.
- Snack – pear and curd with a minimum percentage of fat content.
- Dinner – a white fish with vegetables in a double boiler.
For those involved in sports:
- Breakfast – eggs (boiled or fried), oatmeal porridge and a glass of milk.
- Lunch – favorite fruit.
- Lunch – veal stewed in its own juice with mashed potatoes, fresh vegetable salad.
- Snack – carrot salad with sour cream.
- Dinner – steamed beans and steamed fish fillet.
- Breakfast – millet porridge with dried fruits.
- Second breakfast – natural yogurt with low fat content and fruits / berries.
- Lunch – vegetable soup, baked fish or lean meat.
- Snack – fruits.
- Dinner – chopped fresh vegetables and eggs.