Modern research and practical tests have proven the effectiveness of fasting. Traditional medicine has also adopted a technique. In the treatment of many diseases, doctors prescribe a refusal of food for a certain period, giving guarantees of getting rid of ailments with the restoration of damaged organs.
Fasting 10 days on the water is one of the most popular systems that almost anyone can handle. With proper preparation, the program is easy to carry and gives excellent results.
What is a 10-day fast?
The essence of fasting for 10 days is the biochemical processes that occur as a result of the voluntary refusal of food. The body ceases to receive nutrients from the outside and begins to expend internal resources. The self-healing process starts.
If periodic fasting can be carried out independently, then a 10-day fast is necessarily monitored by the attending physician. The long program is an excellent course of healing, losing weight and complex cleansing. To get the desired result, it is necessary to pay attention not only to the post itself, but also to preparation, as well as the way out of it.
Preparing for fasting
Only experienced people can go hungry for 10 days. It is advisable for beginners to pre-sit on short-term diets, since the body needs to adapt to the loads. Gradually increasing the number of hungry days, a person prepares for the system. There are several recommendations for entering the program:
- We are setting ourselves up for a positive result, but with upcoming stress. We choose a suitable day when starvation begins.
- A few days before fasting, we exclude from the diet fatty, flour, sweet, etc. Replace harmful foods with fresh fruits and vegetables. We drink herbal teas , natural juices. We fill the body with useful substances, vitamins and minerals.
- We drink enough water. The optimal volume is 1.5-2 liters. A large amount of fluid helps to quickly cleanse the intestines and digestive system.
- Conducting cleansing enemas. They are done on the eve and in the next two days after the start of the program for the complete cleansing of the intestines from waste.
Interesting fact. The first three days are the most difficult. Then the feeling of hunger gradually recedes. The desire to go to the refrigerator “for tasty” disappears.
The fasting technique itself follows the standard scenario – any food except water is banned. Thus, the body switches to internal nutrition. Systems use accumulated resources in the form of adipose tissue and dead / damaged cells. As a result, all “garbage” is removed, and organs are restored.
Interesting fact. In order not to break loose, during fasting we take free time with our favorite activities, we try to walk and sleep more often. Serious physical activity must be abandoned.
Way out of starvation
As soon as the post is over, you can not immediately attack the food. Getting out of fasting is a special process that also needs to be given attention. Its duration corresponds to the number of days spent without food. Basic rules and recommendations:
- The day after fasting, you can drink in small sips of diluted freshly squeezed juice, eat vegetable or fruit purees and light soups. We start with minimal portions so as not to overload a relaxed body.
- After three days, the menu can be varied with bakery products, fruits, vegetables, cereals on the water. Fatty, fried and smoked banned.
- Meat is included in the diet only ten days after starvation. The use of a product prepared by steam is allowed.
- It is advisable to refuse sugar, salt, mushrooms and animal fats forever. If this is not possible, then we try to simply limit as much as possible.
There is nothing complicated in getting out of fasting. Observing the standard rules, you will not only maintain your health, but also “fix” it for many years.
The benefits of fasting
A 10-day voluntary refusal of food is a huge benefit for the body:
- Recovery of the heart muscle.
- Healthy sleep.
- Prevention and treatment of various diseases.
- Complete cleansing of the body of toxic substances.
- Improving well-being.
- Clarification of the mind.
- Improving immunity.
- Metabolism acceleration.
There are practically no disadvantages of therapeutic fasting. They are associated with side effects, as well as some contraindications.
If, at the end of a hunger strike, a person cannot touch food, you must urgently visit a doctor. Without food, the body will not survive in the future. Lethal outcome is possible, and it is important to prevent it.