A beautiful body is not a dream, but a reality. The desired results can be achieved without diets, grueling workouts in the gym. It will be enough to easily adjust your diet and fitness at home. To do this, you will need a great mood, motivation, convenient, comfortable clothes, favorite music tracks and a gymnastic mat.
Properly selected complex will help in losing weight. Regularly performing fitness exercises at home, you will quickly throw off unnecessary kilograms and feel a surge of strength, energy.
What is fitness?
This is a special technique developed for the general strengthening and healing of the body. The level and intensity of physical activity are selected individually for each person based on health indicators, initial training, body structure and other important parameters. There are several types of fitness:
- Strength training. Such classes are held at a high pace with a load on the main muscle groups. During them, various weights, trainers and other sports equipment are used ( exercises with dumbbells , etc.). Strength training is considered the most difficult and debilitating. They can be easily performed at home, but for those who are already familiar with sports and have an initial level of training.
- Aerobic. Cardio exercises at home are designed to develop body stamina. This is the best way to quickly lose weight. Such training has a positive effect on the functioning of the heart muscle and blood circulation. They are carried out exclusively at a high pace and for a long time, which ensures active fat burning.
- Dance This is a dynamic program that includes choreographic elements. Preliminarily, movements, dance chords are learned, which are then performed in a certain sequence to your favorite music.
- Water aerobics. This fitness format is suitable for absolutely everyone, regardless of contraindications and restrictions. Positive effect on the functioning of joints, blood vessels, helps to lose weight quickly.
How to train
The easiest way to start training is to contact an experienced trainer who will help you create an individual program. If you plan to study at home, you must follow a few recommendations and rules:
- We start each lesson with a warm-up – warm up the main muscles. It takes about 10 minutes, while you significantly reduce the risk of injuries, sprains.
- In order for the training to give the desired effect as quickly as possible, it is necessary to include cardio loads in each class, for example, jogging, jumping rope, brisk walking or running on the spot.
- We are engaged regularly. It is necessary to conduct training systematically. Optimum 3-4 times a week.
- At the very beginning, you can do without sports equipment. Over time, you will need to purchase dumbbells, weights to increase the load and increase the effect.
- Each workout necessarily ends with a stretch.
Note. It stretches precisely those muscle groups that were worked out during fitness.
The goals of doing fitness exercises at home are different. Someone just wants to strengthen their body, and some plan to throw off a couple of extra pounds, get rid of the sides and abdomen. The training program should be composed as competently as possible. It is best to entrust this to a specialist, but, having studied specialized literature, you can successfully cope on your own.
We bring to your attention a complex that can be taken “into service” when writing your own:
- Monday. Pullups – 5 sets of five times. Lifting weights with hands tightly pressed to the body – three sets of 10 repetitions in each. Classic squats with a straightened back and a foot fully pressed to the floor – 5 sets of 20 reps.
- Wednesday. Classic squats – 100 times (evenly distributed). Push-ups on the uneven bars (weights can be additionally used) – 3 sets of 10 times. Mixing dumbbells overhead in an upright position – 4 sets of 10 reps. Push-ups from the floor (classic or lightweight version, depending on preparation) – three sets of 10 repetitions.
- Friday. Lifting socks with weights in hands – do 60 repetitions in four approaches. Pullups – three sets of five times. Squats with dumbbells – five sets of 20 times. Push-ups – 30 times.
Classes at home to the music
For beginners, programs with musical accompaniment will be relevant. We make a list of your favorite tracks in advance, perform exercises, alternating, forming a variety of sets. So you not only quickly achieve the result, but also can get tremendous satisfaction from the process. Here are some elements for musical fitness:
- Squats with bounces. We stand straight, legs apart shoulder width apart. Squat with a completely straight back, slightly moving the pelvic area back. Having reached the maximum point, we jump up sharply.
Useful advice. If you don’t know where to put your hands, you can take them by the head during execution. For complication, we make pops during the jump.
- An exit in an emphasis lying. We put our feet at shoulder level. We extend our arms along the body. We sit down, resting our palms on the surface of the floor. From this position, we jump back, taking the emphasis lying, as with push-ups. The upper torso should remain static. Then we come back.
- Book. Initial position – take a horizontal position, fully straighten the legs. Hands can be placed in two ways: with emphasis on the surface or behind the head. On the exhale, we raise the upper part of the body with the lower extremities, imitating the movement of the closing book. On inspiration, we go down to the starting position.