What you need to eat after training in the gym? This question interests everyone who has stepped on the path of a healthy lifestyle, and not in vain. After playing sports, the body is in a state of active fat burning for several hours, so good nutrition is very important. By eating the “right” foods , you can not only satisfy the onset of hunger, but also significantly speed up the metabolism, which will positively affect the position of the arrow of the balance.
Stay with us and you will find out what food should be like after training, replenish your menu with new, original recipes.
Types of training and diet
The choice of a product depends not only on its composition, but also on the specifics of the physical activities performed. There are many sports options today. All of them can be combined into three large groups:
- Gymnastics: yoga, morning exercises, stretching, etc.
- Cardio training: running, brisk walking and other physical activities, during which the cardiovascular system is activated.
- Strength training: training on simulators to study and build muscle.
If you are not faced with the task of becoming an illustrious bodybuilder, model of a fitness bikini, and there is no need to take prizes in contests, it is enough to solve nutrition issues by drawing up a balanced diet based on only healthy and healthy products. Each case has its own characteristics. Not only training programs, but also the menu is made taking into account several criteria:
- Available weight (starting).
- Desired weight after diet.
- Out-of-class lifestyle at the fitness center or gym.
- Features: sedentary, active.
- Requirements for the diet (if there is, for example, an allergy to certain foods).
Nutrition during training: 8 foods that must be in the diet
To get a great effect from physical activity, be sure to include the following products in your PP:
- The eggs. Protein is an indispensable component of proper nutrition after fruitful training. 100 grams of eggs contain 6.3 grams of protein. Hard-boiled, they will help the body quickly and efficiently cope with excess body fat.
- Quinoa. Unique cereal is an excellent source of long carbohydrates. If you choose between this product and brown rice, we prefer quinoa. In addition to carbohydrates, the composition contains a lot of vitamins and nutrients, and the product is prepared much faster.
- Orange juice. Replace tasteless sports drinks with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. It contains not only vitamin C, but also potassium, which is so necessary for enhanced training, which helps the body restore fluid balance.
- Kefir. This fermented milk product contains native protein, which is not produced naturally by the body. Kefir is incredibly useful for maintaining muscle mass and losing extra pounds. If you are confused by the special smell of the product, you can use it with fruit.
- Bananas Despite the fairly high calorie content, bananas are an ideal snack after exercise. They contain many healthy carbohydrates that help normalize glycogen levels and repair damaged muscle tissue faster.
- Salmon. This is a unique fish that contains not only a lot of protein, but also Omega-3, which has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Blueberries These amazing berries are an excellent antioxidant. Scientists have proved that blueberries help the body recover several times faster after playing sports.
- Dried fruits and nuts. Arriving home after a hard workout, you can eat a small handful of nuts and dried fruits. They contain proteins and carbohydrates, providing the body with energy for many hours.
Dishes of PP after sports: protein pancakes
Eating after exercise is a continuation of the body’s work on building a beautiful, slender body. Most athletes steadily continue to eat chicken fillet with rice and drink all this with protein shakes, mixed with all kinds of powders. But monotony depresses, makes you look for new, interesting solutions.
Do you also feel bored? Try the following recipes.
Protein pancakes are ideal for those who can not imagine their life without flour and sweets. To prepare them you will need:
- Egg white – 4 pieces.
- Oatmeal – half a glass.
- Cottage cheese – half a glass.
- Baking powder – 1/8 teaspoon.
- Vanilla – ½ teaspoon.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Bake in a dry non-stick pan on both sides, like classic pancakes.
- Serve with your favorite berries, slices of banana and honey.
Sweet Potato Chicken
Tired of boiled chicken? Try to cook it according to the following recipe. The result will exceed all expectations. You will need:
- Chicken breast – 200 grams.
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon.
- Sweet potatoes – 2 pieces.
- Apples – 1 piece.
- Cinnamon, salt, pepper – to taste.
Stages of preparation:
- We cut the white meat into small cubes and send it to a pan with olive oil to fry.
- Peel and also finely chop the potato and apple.
- Add the vegetable mixture to the chicken, mix thoroughly, fill with a small amount of water and simmer.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, salt, pepper and season with cinnamon, finally mix and leave to simmer until cooked.
- Serve beautifully served with herbs, for example, parsley.
Do you work on your body? Do it comprehensively. Build your diet, make a variety of useful menus for the day , week , which will act in conjunction with physical activity. Our service will help with the development of the rules and principles of proper nutrition and the creation of a beautiful, slender body.