Slenderness is not only a beautiful, toned body and perfect photos in the summer in a bathing suit, but also lightness, health, energy, boiling over the edge. How to achieve all this. Most of the girls, in pursuit of the desired volumes, go on the strictest diets with strict restrictions, which, of course, give good results in the shortest possible time, but have a lot of side effects.
In order to not only remove the hated extra pounds, but also to heal your body, fill it with energy, it is worth switching to PP. Proper nutrition for weight loss for women is a complete absence of stress, constant hunger and a great desire to eat a fatty, juicy piece of fried meat. Having compiled a competent daily diet and abandoning harmful products, any girl will be able to lose weight with pleasure and without harm to the body, achieving the desired results.
How to start
In following the principles of proper nutrition, the most difficult thing is to start. Experienced nutritionists give the following recommendations:
- Set yourself up correctly. Even if the process moves by leaps and bounds, still rejoice in it. For very small results, more substantial ones will follow. If at first it’s hard to give up some foods, do it gradually, reducing the amount of food eaten.
- Do not have illusions – be realistic. Nobody has ever lost 20-30 kilograms in a month. Do not demand the impossible from your body. The results are gradual, but they are effective and lasting.
- Do not be afraid to ask your relatives and friends for help. Lack of willpower is the main problem of women on the way to weight loss. Surely, there will be a relative or friend who, with great pleasure, will join you in the fight against extra pounds. Even if no one wants to completely switch to PP, the spouse is unlikely to refuse to spend at least one evening eating healthy salad.
- Change the menu for every day gradually. Categorically you can not abruptly switch to healthy foods. The transition should be smooth. Thus, the body will not experience stress.
Use the advice of specialists, and you will quickly understand how exciting and pleasant it is to eat right.
Slimming Nutrition Principles for Girls
The formation of a proper diet is an interesting, fascinating process, which, however, is based on certain principles:
- We grind the meals. We completely abandon the classic three meals a day. We eat in small portions 5-6 times a day. The volume of one meal should be no more than 250 grams. So you get rid of the constant feeling of hunger and avoid excessive stretching of the stomach.
- Water is an essential component of PP. It is important to drink at least two liters of clean drinking water without gas per day. It will fill the body with energy and remove harmful substances.
- Do not bring to overeating before bedtime. The last meal before going to bed should be four hours. We eat only light foods: vegetables, fruits, sour milk, etc.
- We include vegetables and fruits in the diet. The fruit and vegetable component in the diet of PP should be contained in a volume of 2/4. We exclude from the menu products with a high starch content, for example, potatoes, corn.
- Reduce the amount of salt and sugar to a minimum. The standard daily intake of sugars is 50 grams, which is about 12 teaspoons. Do not forget that they are contained in many products. The salt norm is 5 grams or one teaspoon.
- Counting calories. There are special formulas for calculating calories. On average, consuming 1800-2000 calories per day is considered optimal for a woman.
- We expect BZHU. A balance of fats, proteins and carbohydrates should be observed. The calculation is carried out depending on the goals of the transition to proper nutrition.
These are the minimum principles and rules of PP for weight loss, following which will provide a good result. After their development, full adoption, it will be possible to connect other, more serious ones.
What foods should be included in the diet
The process of losing weight for girls is significantly different from men’s weight loss. The list of allowed products that give excellent results is as follows:
- Milk and eggs. These are products that have an ideal ratio of BJU and amino acids.
- Chicken fillet. White meat is an indispensable source of protein. It is characterized by an almost complete absence of fats, it is considered one of the most dietary foods.
- Spinach. This is a unique herb that has a positive effect on the immune system that regulates blood pressure.
- Bananas Periodic consumption of this tropical fruit helps to lower cholesterol. The presence of potassium is a positive effect on the functioning of the heart muscle.
- Salmon. Dishes from fish must be on the menu of a losing woman. It is an incredible source of calcium, vitamins D, E, selenium and saturated fatty acids.
- Oatmeal. An excellent source of slow carbohydrates – the perfect solution for a hearty, vitamin-rich breakfast.
Body Drying for Girls: Weekly Menu
The process of losing weight, drying the female body requires a clear plan – a menu for every day, week . It is not enough to know which foods can and should not be consumed; it is important to correctly form a diet. We offer for review several effective drying menus for girls in the tables with sample diets for weight loss.
Proper nutrition: recipes on the menu in the menu for every day for a woman
What dishes are better to include in the useful menu? The list of options is very large and is not limited to one oatmeal and pancakes. Every day you can cook truly original dishes that will delight you with their benefits, taste and will not affect the female figure in any way.
Stuffed eggplant is a great way to have a hearty and delicious breakfast. For cooking you need:
- Eggplant – 1 piece.
- Cottage cheese – 1 pack.
- Eggs – 1 piece.
- Cheese – 1 piece.
- Dill – to taste.
- Cut the vegetable into halves, remove the pulp and finely chop it into a separate bowl.
- We combine the chopped garlic, cottage cheese, egg and grated cheese, mix thoroughly.
- Add the eggplant pulp to the curd mass and knead well.
- We spread the filling in vegetable boats. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and finely chopped dill.
- We send it to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for about 35 minutes.
Chicken and Pineapple Salad
Do you like custom combinations? Prepare a tender salad with chicken and pineapple. It will require the following components:
- Chicken fillet – 500 grams.
- Canned mushrooms (champignons) – 1 can.
- Canned pineapples – 1 can.
- Corn – 1 can.
- Natural yogurt – 4 tablespoons.
- Salt to taste.
- Boil the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Combine meat with chopped pineapples, mushrooms, corn and season with yogurt, salt to taste.
- Serve in a beautiful plate and serve to the table.
Baked vegetables with tender sauce
I love vegetables, but tired of eating them raw or steamed? Try this recipe. Prepare the following components for it:
- Zucchini – 300 grams.
- Onion – 1 piece.
- Tomato – 1 piece.
- Carrots – 1 piece.
- Salt, spices – to taste.
- Dill – to taste.
- Cheese – 50 grams.
- Eggs – 2 pieces.
- Skim milk – 100 grams.
Stages of preparation:
- We clean the zucchini from the skin (if it is stiff and thick), cut into half rings.
- Tomatoes, carrots, onions are also shredded in half rings.
- Lubricate the baking dish and spread the vegetables. Pepper, lightly salt and send to the oven for 15 minutes (200 degrees).
- We take out the form, fill it with a mixture of milk, eggs and black pepper, sprinkle with grated cheese and put it back in the oven for another 5-7 minutes until fully cooked.
Omelet with vegetables
To prepare a fragrant, tasty omelet with vegetables, prepare the following products:
- Egg – 3 pieces.
- Skim milk – 1 tablespoon.
- Carrots – 20 grams.
- Onion – 20 grams.
- Green feather onion – 20 grams.
- Salt, spices – to taste.
- Beat eggs well with milk, salt to taste.
- Add finely chopped vegetables, black pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Pour a little olive oil into the pan and pour the egg and milk mass.
- Bake until cooked.